Jumat, 28 Oktober 2016

tugas aplikasi

Go back to posting the group about apps that you like, an application that I like is the facebook, twitter, BBM,instagram, line, my dictionary and pleco. Why do I like to by application of this? Here I would describe his explanation.
·         Facebook
It is the application of social media that has been widely used audience in the world. First time I use social networking while sitting in junior high school. Ilike this application because it makes me a lot friends and widely known to people. In fact this makes the application I met an old friend who’s almost seven year’s haven’t  seen each others. My friend in facebook now almost 3000 and you need toknow I’m just a few that I know. Isn’t it odd? Yes whatever ain’t imprtant.and, oh yes please add my Facebook Oly Serviati, after my confirmation.
·         Twitter
With   a typical bird, yap this is the application of twitter. With the hallmark of his “retweet”. The application of social is, I can use while sitting in the high school. This application is a little bit like facebook, the difference a little on. Sometimes I reaply to the status of my friend in a way mention if I am in love with the status that I’m going to retweet to share to followers. Let’s follow my account, @OlyServiati just mention for follback.
·         BBM
This application, which is popular probably yes, I just use the application of the BBM. Let’s invite my BBm 5B6D81B8 my be in accord.
·         Instagram
The application of this recently, I can use. Sometimes in this application I upload my photos with a friend. Let’s follow the instagram oly_serviati


3 komentar:

  1. hi ... introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences Tanjungpura University :)

    BalasHapus